College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Army ROTC
- Women's & Gender Studies
- School of Communication
- Interdisciplinary Humanities Research Lab
- Prelaw Advising
- Department of English
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- SMART Lab
- Department of History
- Department of Political Science
- Center for Police Practice, Policy and Research
If you are changing your major to Psychology or adding Psychology as a second Major or as a minor, please complete this form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be sure to list the major or minor name as Psychology
- Psychology does not have concentrations, so list the concentration as NA.
- Be sure to look up your catalog year on your degree audit and list the correct catalog year on this form
- Be sure to check whether you want a BA or BS. Bachelors of Arts will require at least 6 additional hours of a foreign language. Bachelors of Science will require at least 6 additional hours of MATH, STAT, ITEC, BIOL, CHEM, PHYS, GEOL, PHSC & from the physical science division of GEOG.
To obtain an override for classes that are full or that have other restrictions (pre-requisits, instructor permission, or campus restrictions), complete the electronic override form and email it to email@example.com.
Note: you will need a separate form for each class for which you are requesting an override.