College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Army ROTC
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Prelaw Advising
- Department of Political Science
- School of Communication
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Women's & Gender Studies
- Center for Police Practice, Policy and Research
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Department of History
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Department of English
Adjunct Faculty, Religious Studies
M.A., Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary
Ryan Lytton is full of useful information, like how to sing "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" in Latin. He attended Life Pacific College where he graduated in 2007 with a Bachelor's degree in Biblical Studies. While there he learned to read both Greek and Hebrew, and began a life-long fascination with competing interpretive methodologies. He completed a Master of Arts in Christian Thought from Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary where he focused on Patristic Theology, specifically how they interpreted scripture. He has been married to Samantha Lytton since 2008. Their first child, Marshall, was born in 2014, and their second, Amelia, was born in 2016.
- "Has Paul Really Said? Intertextuality in 1 Timothy 2:8-15," Quadrum: Journal of the Foursquare Scholars Fellowship 1, no. 1 (January 2018): 46–68.
- "How to Get an Advanced Bible Degree for Free," Logos Academic Blog (July 27, 2018).
- "Inside These Halls: Amos Yong on Fuller Seminary’s Relocation and the Academic Life," Logos Academic Blog (September 27, 2018).
- "Inside These Halls: Christopher B. Hays on ANE, Fuller, and Digital Learning," Logos Academic Blog (October 11, 2018).
- "Pentegnosticals: Gnostic Influences among Modern Pentecostals," Quadrum: Journal of the Foursquare Scholars Fellowship 2, no. 1 (July 2019): 49–62.
- Review of Intermediate Greek Grammar: Syntax for Students of the New Testament, by David L. Matthewson and Elodie B. Emig, Journal of Language, Culture, and Religion, 1, no. 1 (Spring 2020): 92–94.
- "Women in Ministry Leadership," Panelist, Foursquare Annual Convention
- "A Pious Confession of Ignorance: Glossolalia as the Apex of Apophatic Theology"
- “Jonah, The Anti-Prophet: Jonah 2:1-10.”