College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Army ROTC
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Department of History
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Prelaw Advising
- School of Communication
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Department of English
- Department of Political Science
- Women's & Gender Studies
- Center for Police Practice, Policy and Research
Faculty / Staff
Philosophy & Religious Studies Faculty
The Department of Philosophy and Religious Studies prides itself on having quality faculty who excel at both teaching and research. With decades of combined teaching and research experience we offer a faculty with diverse backgrounds and experiences in the disciplines of philosophy and religious studies.
Philosophy & Religious Studies Staff
Dr. Paul Brian Thomas
Chair of the Department of Philosophy and Religious Studies and Professor of Religious Studies
Dr. Thomas's office is located in the department suite, CHBS 4209. He is available to assist with all matters relating to the department, especially to advise students who hold interest in the department's major and minor programs of study.
Ms. Trena Fields
Administrative Assistant for Philosophy and Religious Studies
RU Station Box 6943
Ms. Fields's office is located in CHBS 4135. She is available to assist with general administrative matters relating to the department.
For appointments with faculty members, please visit the department's main reception area in CHBS Suite 4202.