College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News & Events
News Around the College
News from University Relations
Radford University officially opened its new home for student entrepreneurship Thursday, Sept. 26, with a ribbon-cutting ceremony at Kyle Hall.
Professor of History Richard Straw, Ph.D., is no stranger to hosting a study abroad experience – he has been facilitating these experiences of a lifetime since 1995.
From FBI special agent to professor, Luke William Hunt’s unexpected career journey led him to Radford University »
Before joining the Radford family, Luke William Hunt, J.D., Ph.D., served as an FBI Special Agent and clerked for a U.S. federal judge.
Fall semester 2019 classes began at Radford University on Aug. 26.
Radford University’s renowned Counseling Psychology (Psy.D.) program received a Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) grant totaling $940,178 to improve the health of underserved communities by strengthening the health workforce and connecting skilled professionals to those communities.