College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News & Events
News Around the College
News from University Relations
Just down U.S. 11 in Christiansburg, Radford University students in the Doctor of Psychology in Counseling Psychology program work hands-on with clients at the Community Health Center.
Between committee meetings May 3, Radford University Board of Visitors members had a chance to talk one-on-one with students about research projects they have been involved with throughout the academic year.
The College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences (CHBS) celebrated 12 outstanding seniors with family, faculty and friends at the CHBS Graduation Reception on May 4.
More than 250 Radford University graduate students were hooded in a special ceremony inside of the Dedmon Center on May 4 surrounded by their family, friends, professors and mentors.
Outstanding graduate students in the College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences were honored for their work in research, teaching and academia in an intimate ceremony on April 27.