College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News & Events
News Around the College
News from University Relations
The Fall 2019 Prelaw Society event at Radford University is known for bringing in top-notch speakers, and by bringing in Donald W. Martin Jr., J.D., the tradition continued on September 17.
Associate Professor of English Amy Rubens, Ph.D., who is also currently serving as the inaugural Presidential Fellow, contributed to the textbook “Research Methods in Health Humanities," which was recently published by the Oxford University Press.
Radford University is hosting Women Entrepreneurship Week on October 19-26 to celebrate the entrepreneurial pursuits of women on campus, in the region and around the world.
Over the summer, students and professor took a study abroad trip of a lifetime to the “Land Down Under,” providing students with a transformative international education.
Ricky Jackson is not your typical guest speaker. At the time of his exoneration, Jackson was the longest-serving person to be fully exonerated of all crimes. On Oct. 2, Jackson visited the Radford University campus to share his personal journey with students, faculty and staff in the packed auditorium of McGuffey Hall.