College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News & Events
News Around the College
News from University Relations
Over the summer, students and professor took a study abroad trip of a lifetime to the “Land Down Under,” providing students with a transformative international education.
Ricky Jackson is not your typical guest speaker. At the time of his exoneration, Jackson was the longest-serving person to be fully exonerated of all crimes. On Oct. 2, Jackson visited the Radford University campus to share his personal journey with students, faculty and staff in the packed auditorium of McGuffey Hall.
Radford University students, faculty and staff will have a chance to hear firsthand from Rickey Jackson, who was wrongfully convicted and subsequently spent four years on death row before having his sentenced converted to life in 1977.
At the start of the fall 2019 semester, three College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences (CHBS) faculty members were honored for their dedication to teaching, research and service.