College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News & Events
News Around the College
News from University Relations
The guiding principle behind the planning and subsequent construction of the new College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences (CHBS) building was to design learning spaces that would simulate professional work environments Radford students will enter following graduation. One unique space at Radford University is the courtroom located in the new CHBS building.
The Emergency Operations Center is a unique learning and professional space inside the new CHBS building. The new College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences (CHBS) building at Radford University was designed with learning spaces that simulate professional work environments and tools that the local community can utilize.
The Starbucks at Radford University has moved to inside the new College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences (CHBS) building. The 3,000-square-foot location now seats 50 people.
New School of Communication Director Matt Smith channels his personal love of comics and pop culture into an experience that redefines what is done in the field of communication.
The School of Communication (SOC) at Radford University has a new program director, Professor Matthew J. Smith.