College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News & Events
News Around the College
News from University Relations
The College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences (CHBS) unveiled the CHBS Writing Center on Sept. 25.
The Department of Criminal Justice, the School of Communication and the Department of Dance are featured in the media.
The Prelaw Society at Radford University hosted James P. Jones, a U.S. District Court Judge for the Western District of Virginia. In addition to Judge Jones’ normal docket, he currently has an appointment on the United States Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC or FISA Court) in Washington, D.C.
Newly appointed ROTC Maj. Wendi McBride-Rentschler, also an assistant professor of Military Science, leads Radford University’s detachment from its on-campus home of Russell Hall.
From poachers telephoning fish to bear gallbladders on the China market, Radford University Criminal Justice Professor Egan Green discussed a range of rural criminology topics on an upcoming episode of the NPR radio program “With Good Reason.”