College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News & Events
News Around the College
News from University Relations
The page is being turned to a new chapter as Juan Martinez ’19, a student veteran from Bath, Michigan, is graduating this December and set to join the Blacksburg Police Department in January 2020.
When she was 8 years old, Yesun came to the United States from Mongolia at the behest of her mother, who was completing her studies at Johns Hopkins University. Gradually, she came to call the metro-D.C. area home. Now, Yesun is becoming a proud Radford alumna.
Preserving their stories: Students document, share local veterans’ stories with the Library of Congress »
The Communication of Commemoration course documented local veterans’ stories as part of the Library of Congress Veterans History Project initiative.
Oxford University Press recently selected Radford University Professor of Philosophy Steven Fesmire, Ph.D., as editor of “The Oxford Handbook of Dewey,” published in October 2019.
Radford University senior cadet Jordan Chittick was recently ranked the ninth-best cadet in the nation.