College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News & Events
News Around the College
News from University Relations
The College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences (CHBS) celebrated 12 outstanding seniors with family, faculty and friends at the CHBS Graduation Reception on May 4.
More than 250 Radford University graduate students were hooded in a special ceremony inside of the Dedmon Center on May 4 surrounded by their family, friends, professors and mentors.
Outstanding graduate students in the College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences were honored for their work in research, teaching and academia in an intimate ceremony on April 27.
Connections between concepts and theories discussed in class gave way to their application in a simulated emergency response scenario on April 19 and 24.
The Prelaw Society at Radford University hosted Shannon Dion, director of Virginia's Department of Criminal Justice Services, on April 19 in the College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences.