College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News & Events
News Around the College
News from University Relations
At the 2019 Winter Commencement on December 14, 2019, Radford University conferred degrees upon 562 undergraduate students and officially welcomed its newest group of Highlander alumni.
The Center for Police Practice, Policy and Research is continuing its strong tradition of impactful, community-oriented engagement and support by receiving a U.S. Department of Justice Community-Oriented Policing Services (COPS Office) grant.
Radford University’s Army ROTC commissioned 2nd Lt. James Michael Clatterbuck in a special ceremony on Friday, December 13 in Hurlburt Student Center.
Built on the successful tradition of already-established research events, the inaugural Winter CARD program gave students an opportunity in early December to share their work and research with fellow students, as well as faculty and staff.
Sinclair Constantine Allen ‘19, of Haymarket, Virginia, stood on the stage as Colonel Paul Mele officiated his commissioning ceremony. Sinclair soaked in that special moment and reflected on what it took to arrive at that landmark occasion.