College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News & Events
News Around the College
News from University Relations
After receiving his bachelor’s degree in social science and his teaching license in 2012, Radford University alumnus Andrew Frazier took one last big adventure before starting his career. He packed his bags and began a five-and-a-half month journey on the Appalachian Trail.
Luke William Hunt, assistant professor of criminal justice and prelaw advisor, traveled to the University of Toronto to internationalize Radford University’s prelaw program.
In 2016, Radford University received a grant to expand training positions for psychology doctoral students in integrated care facilities in the region. Now in its third year, the grant continues to enhance psychological care at the partnered facilities.
Associate Professor of Religious Studies and Chair Paul Thomas is conducting research on how physical presentations of the Bible are used to form rhetorical arguments and how people reimagine the Bible and associated texts through exhibitions.
He’s worked with the Roanoke Police Department and the Virginia State Police – and most of the three-letter agencies in the United States.