College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News & Events
News Around the College
News from University Relations
Radford University students filled the new courtroom inside the College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences building on Dec. 6 to present their findings on controversial aspects of the Kennedy assassination.
Students in Assistant Professor Luke William Hunt’s Criminal Law and Evidence course practiced the use of the insanity defense in a mock trial.
The Psychology Department’s Fourth Annual Research Symposium will be held on Dec. 6.
The Virginia Criminal Justice Bulletin was published for the first time this November by the Department of Criminal Justice at Radford University. The newsletter consists of a broad range of topics that encompasses the field of criminal justice.
Everyone knows what happened on Nov. 22, 1963 – but Radford University students will utilize the new courtroom in the College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences to discuss and present findings of controversial aspects of the Kennedy assassination at 5 p.m. on Dec. 6.