College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News & Events
News Around the College
News from University Relations
Radford University’s School of Communication will host the Virginia Association of Communication Arts and Sciences (VACAS) conference, called “Redrawing Boundaries,” on March 29-30, 2019.
Student-athlete Sydney Nunley regularly hears that from the Women’s Basketball coaching staff. At a towering 6’4”, Nunley is proud of every inch and is described by those who know her as a “big teddy bear.” Warm and engaging, she is motivated by a deep-rooted belief in the power of a team.
For more than 20 years, Volvo Trucks' New River Valley Assembly Plant has been working with Radford University’s Department of Psychology to provide hands-on opportunities for students while also benefiting the assembly plant’s workforce.
Drones bring about thoughts of Sci-Fi classics, such as Terminator, which had SkyNet using drones to search for and gather people.
Criminal Justice virtual reality lab allows students to recreate crime scenes and more in a safe environment »
Virtual reality systems allow users to visit far-away places from just about anywhere, but these same systems also are finding their way into courtrooms and police departments.