College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News & Events
News Around the College
News from University Relations
CHBS Endowment Fund Wall is a ‘thank you’ to donors and reminder to students that financial support is available to them »
Friends and supporters of Radford University and the College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences (CHBS) gathered at Hemphill Hall on Oct. 1, 2021, for the unveiling and dedication of the Endowment Fund Wall.
Radford University announced the first faculty appointments to the Academic Leadership Fellows (AL Fellows) program on Sept. 3.
Radford University hosted its annual Residential Governor’s School for Visual & Performing Arts and Humanities this summer, giving 250 high school students a taste of the college life in a four-week curriculum of cross-disciplinary classes and activities.
Members of the Radford family gathered in the atrium of the College of Humanities and Behavioral Science (CHBS) Building on June 15, 2021, to formally dedicate the building as Hemphill Hall, honoring the leadership and legacy of Radford University President Brian O. Hemphill, Ph.D.