College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News & Events
News Around the College
News from University Relations
Starr hopes her story inspires others to continue their education at Radford University, despite any circumstances standing in their way.
Professor of English Rick Van Noy’s book “Sudden Spring: Stories of Adaptation in Climate-Changed South” is among the Best Environmental Books in Nonfiction according to a recent list compiled by BookRiot.com.
Radford University announces selection of Matthew J. Smith, Ph.D. as Dean of the College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences »
Following a national search, Radford University has announced the selection of Matthew J. Smith, Ph.D. to lead the College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences in the role of Dean. Dean Smith has served as Interim Dean since 2018. Prior to Dean Smith’s interim role, he served as Director and Professor in the School of Communication since joining the Radford family in 2016.
Like many Highlanders, Hunter Mundy wants to make a difference and contribute. Her perception of both what was possible for her future and what she is capable of have expanded during her time at Radford University.