College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
IDSL MAJOR CHANGE PROCEDURE
Entrance into the IDSL major follows a careful series of steps to ensure that this program best meets student needs. Please do the following in order if you are considering a degree in Intedisciplinary Studies in Liberal Arts:
1. Schedule a meeting with the IDSL Interim Director, Dr. Robert Williams by emailing him at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the program and possible options for your two concentrations.
2. After you have had your meeting with Dr. Williams make an appointment to meet with Ms. Tuckwiller in the CHBS Advising Center to discuss classes and registration.