College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
IDSL MAJOR APPLICATION PROCEDURE
Entrance into the IDSL major follows a careful series of steps to ensure that this program best meets student needs. Please do the following in order if you are considering a degree in Intedisciplinary Studies in Liberal Arts:
1. Schedule a pre-application meeting with the IDSL Director, Dr. Paul Thomas by emailing him at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment.
2. An IDSL application will be provided by the director following the pre-application appointment. Please note it may take up to two weeks to receive notification of a decision on your application.
3. After you have been accepted into the program, make an appointment at the CHBS Advising Center to discuss class registrations.
To view a sample essay, please choose one of the options below: