College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Army ROTC
- Women's & Gender Studies
- School of Communication
- Prelaw Advising
- Department of English
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Department of History
- Department of Political Science
- Department Name
The History Minor is an 18-credit program.
Students pick three from the following list:
HIST 101, 102, 111, 112.
Also, students take one course from each of the course designation groups (Group A, U.S.; Group B, Europe; Group C, Africa, Asia, Latin America, Middle East). Students may not count any one course for more than one Group.
A printable checksheet lists the above information and the courses for Group A, Group B, and Group C: History Minor Checksheet.