College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Army ROTC
- Women's & Gender Studies
- School of Communication
- Interdisciplinary Humanities Research Lab
- Department of English
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- SMART Lab
- Department of History
- Department of Political Science
- Center for Police Practice, Policy and Research
- Wicked Initiatives
The History Minor is an 18-credit program. This minor fulfills areas E and A of the REAL Curriculum.
- Students take three courses from the following list (9 credits): HIST 111 and HIST 112 are required. Either HIST 101 or HIST 102 is required.
- Students also take one course from each of the course designation groups (9 credits): (Group US, United States; Group EU, Europe; Group GL, Global. Students may not count any one course for more than one Group.
Download the printable copy of the history minor check sheet to help plan your program of study: History Minor Check Sheet.