College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Army ROTC
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Department of History
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Prelaw Advising
- School of Communication
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Department of English
- Department of Political Science
- Women's & Gender Studies
- Center for Police Practice, Policy and Research
- SMART Lab
The History Minor is an 18-credit program.
Students pick three from the following list:
HIST 101, 102, 111, 112.
Also, students take one course from each of the course designation groups (Group A, U.S.; Group B, Europe; Group C, Africa, Asia, Latin America, Middle East). Students may not count any one course for more than one Group.
Download the printable copy of the history minor check sheet to help plan your program of study: History Minor Check Sheet.