College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Students receive honors in history
Kaleb Cahoon, Nicholas Stephenson and Geoffrey White graduated with Honors in History on May 6, 2017.
To receive honors in history, a student must maintain a high grade point average in all history courses, must earn at least a grade of "B" in the history methods course and must earn an "A" in the Senior Seminar, the capstone experience for the history major. Few students earn this distinction, so these graduates are to be congratulated.