College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
The Department of History has moved back to the center of campus. The department had called Cook Hall home since 1998. In 1998, Cook was the first major campus building on the east side of what was Adams Street and is now the Alumni Mall. Now that part of campus is populated with Kyle Hall, Waldron Hall, Cook Hall, the Wellness Center, and the Covington Center. The new home of the History Department, the College of Humanities and Behavioral Science building is a fiive-story structure located between McConnell Library and Muse Hall.
If you're on campus sometime, plus come by and visit our new quarters. The History Department offices are located on the fourth floor.
- All alumni are encouraged to contact the History Department with news of their work in their respective fields, which may be featured here on the department's web site in the future. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
On May 6, 2017, a new cohort of History and Social Science majors joined the ranks of RU Alumni. Congratulations Class of 2017!
Former Hokies Football Coach Frank Beamer delivered the Commencement Address.