College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Army ROTC
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Prelaw Advising
- Department of Political Science
- School of Communication
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Women's & Gender Studies
- Center for Police Practice, Policy and Research
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Department of History
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Department of English
Web Cape FORL Placement Test
To take the placement test for the language of your choice please go to the following link-
Set up your account and sign in.
Select your language of choice (French, German, or Spanish)
Please make sure you answer ALL informational questions before proceeding to the first language question. The more information you provide the more accurate placement we will be able to make.
After taking the test, you will also need to complete the FORL Information Sheet.
When you have completed the sheet, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your placement will be emailed to you within 48 (business) hours of receiving your information sheet and test results.