College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Army ROTC
- Women's & Gender Studies
- School of Communication
- Interdisciplinary Humanities Research Lab
- Department of English
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- SMART Lab
- Department of History
- Department of Political Science
- Center for Police Practice, Policy and Research
- Wicked Initiatives
Thank you for your interest in taking a foreign language! Please complete the Foreign Language Registration Form. When you have completed the form, please email it to Trena Fields.
Web Cape FORL Placement Test
To the placement test for the language of your choice.
- Set up your account and sign in.
- Select your language of choice (French, German, or Spanish) Please make sure you answer ALL informational questions before proceeding to the first language question. The more information you provide the more accurate placement we will be able to make.
Your placement will be emailed to you within 48 (business) hours of receiving your registration form and test results.