College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Army ROTC
- Women's & Gender Studies
- School of Communication
- Interdisciplinary Humanities Research Lab
- Department of English
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- SMART Lab
- Department of History
- Department of Political Science
- Center for Police Practice, Policy and Research
- Wicked Festival
You can receive Radford University foreign language credits for studying a language in high school without taking the AP or CLEP tests.
Students who have taken a foreign language in high school and who begin their college level study of that language on the second year or above (above the first nine hours in Spanish) will receive an additional six semester hours of elementary language credit in that same language if the following conditions are met:
a. The student’s first two college courses in that language are completed at Radford University and are on the second year level or above (above the first nine hours in Spanish).
b. A GPA of 2.4 or better is received for those two courses.
Students already receiving AP credit for a foreign language are ineligible to receive this additional credit in that same language.
Stop by the Administrative Assistants office, CHBS 4135, to pick up the form.