Department Newsletter

Welcome to the online newsletter for the Radford University Department of English, Scroll.

Though once a noun denoting the parchment paper used for elaborate writing, "scroll" is now more commonly used as a verb, to describe moving horizontally and vertically through our computer screens—still to read elaborate writing.

Be sure to check out previous issues of Scroll.