College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Army ROTC
- Women's & Gender Studies
- School of Communication
- Prelaw Advising
- Department of English
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Department of History
- Department of Political Science
- Department Name
Honor Society Inducts New Members
The Radford University chapter of Alpha Phi Sigma, the national criminal justice honor society, inducted 13 new members in a ceremony on April 15, 2013. Founded in 1942, Alpha Phi Sigma pursues the following goals: "To honor and promote academic excellence; community service; educational leadership and unity." The Radford University chapter was established in 1995 and has, in the past year, sponsored numerous programs for criminal justice majors and the campus community.
New inductees to Alpha Phi Sigma include: Tyler Atkins, Joshua Dean, Hollie Harris, Dustin Jenkins, Logan Magnussen, Kyle Maziarski, Samantha Moran, Shane Osborn, Kristoffer Peterson, Dallas Phillips, Emmmie Quick, Christy Webb, and Allen Welch.
They join the current members of Alpha Phi Sigma: Chris Anders, Corey Crane, Arial Diaz, Brennan Gravley, John Grimes, Sam Lynn, Bobby Webber, Johnathan West, and Billy Zakrzewski.
The Executive Board of the Radford University chapter of Alpha Phi Sigma includes President Sam Lynn, Vice-President Ariel Diaz, Secretary Johnathan West, Treasurer Dustin Jenkins, Historian Christy Webb, and Sergeant-at-Arms Kristoffer Peterson. Dr. Nicole Hendrix, Associate Professor of Criminal Justice, serves as the group's faculty advisor.
The Department of Criminal Justice congratulates the members of Alpha Phi Sigma for their recognition and for the good work of the chapter!