College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Army ROTC
- Women's & Gender Studies
- School of Communication
- Prelaw Advising
- Department of English
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Department of History
- Department of Political Science
- Department Name
News and Events
Department of Criminal Justice News
Assistant Professor, Luke Hunt, a lawyer and former FBI Special Agent, led Criminal Justice students through a literary mock trial on Oct. 24.
Few people know as much as journalist Hugh Aynesworth when it comes to the Kennedy Assassination. Aynesworth visited Radford University as the cornerstone of a course team-taught by Professors Stephen Owen and Tod Burke.
The Department of Criminal Justice is hosting an interdisciplinary ethics panel at 7 p.m. on Oct. 25 in the Bonnie Auditorium. The theme for the panel is “Critical Issues in this Presidential Election.”
The Department of Criminal Justice at Radford University will host Hugh Aynesworth at 7 p.m. on Oct. 18 in the Bonnie Auditorium.
Radford University was featured in multiple news outlets.
Former police commander Roberto Santos joined the Radford University Department of Criminal Justice in August.
Radford University was featured in various news outlets during the past week.
The Department of Criminal Justice, which utilizes professional technology and practices in the new College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences building’s learning spaces, will host a career fair from 11 a.m. through 2 p.m. on Oct. 5 in the Muse Banquet Room.
A perfect storm of factors led Professor Rachel Santos to the Criminal Justice department at Radford University.
Radford University was recently featured in two media outlets.