College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Army ROTC
- Women's & Gender Studies
- School of Communication
- Prelaw Advising
- Department of English
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Department of History
- Department of Political Science
- Department Name
News and Events
Department of Criminal Justice News
Eclipse coverage highlights Radford in the media
Radford University alumna Shawna Hession appeared in The Roanoke Times and Professor of Criminal Justice Tod Burke spoke with multiple media outlets over the past week.
Solar eclipse and faculty expertise highlight media appearances over the past week.
Radford University students descended upon the nation’s capital to observe the intricacies of the United States government.
$1 million grant, professors highlight Radford’s recent media appearances.
Two Radford University faculty members recently served as subject matter experts for news organizations.
The Emergency Operations Center located in the College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences is changing how Radford University students learn.
Two Radford University faculty used information from a well-known case from nearly 40 years ago to build an innovative mock trial course this semester for criminal justice and business students.
Criminal justice students at Radford took part in a unique arson investigation exercise, in which students entered the aftermath of a raging fire donning ample safety gear.
Family, friends and faculty celebrated 12 outstanding seniors at the College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences Dean’s Scholaraward ceremony on April 8.