College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Willingham to serve as CHBS Ambassador
Willingham to serve as CHBS ambassador
By Erin Bailey
The College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences has named Daniel Willingham, a senior majoring in media studies with a concentration in production technology, as its student ambassador.
Excited at the news, Willingham said, “It is a great honor to be selected. I will be a new voice for not only my school, but for our college.”
As CHBS ambassador, Willingham will attend open houses for the college and the school. He will also talk to prospective students and represent the college at various functions and events.
Willingham is also the executive producer of ROC-TV. He said he plans to restore ROC-TV to its former glory. He plans to put out a weekly show, which will have variety.
“SNL type skits, a cooking segment, any promos that clubs want us to put out, they will all be put out on a weekly basis. Our goal is to put out 15 videos this semester but I believe we will go over that,” Willingham said.
Between being CHBS ambassador and executive producer of ROC-TV, Willingham will be very busy during his last two semesters at Radford, but he couldn’t be happier.
“I wouldn’t want to be putting all my time into anything else,” Willingham said.