College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Summer Employment Opportunities-NOVA
"Each year the K12 Herndon Enrollment Center workforce expands during the summer months to support our families during the height of our Enrollment Season.
We have had great success in the past hiring employee family members and friends as part of our summer team. If you or your friends have college age children interested in full-time summer employment, we are actively recruiting for Enrollment Consultants (requisition 16-0704) and Document Processors (requisition 16-0500). Training classes begin the first week of June, and the positions will be needed through mid to late August with some into early September.
Please refer candidates to our careers page; full descriptions are available online at www.k12.com/careers.
Enrollment season is the most important time of the year and having friends and family contribute to the support will help make it the best year yet. If you have any questions please contact Autumn Hawley at firstname.lastname@example.org."