College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Army ROTC
- Women's & Gender Studies
- School of Communication
- Prelaw Advising
- Department of English
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Department of History
- Department of Political Science
- Department Name
The Importance of College Voters in 2016
With several big colleges and universities in southwest Virginia, the student vote could play a big role.
Historically, college aged students and young adults have had a huge influence on the outcome of races, when they actually care about the candidates.
The problem comes when the young people feel like the candidates are not speaking to their specific interests and wants, and they tend to lose interest altogether.
Associate professor in the School of Communication at Radford, Scott Dunn, says it’s not hard for students to get interested, they just have to try.
Read his interview with WSLS 10 by following this link: http://wsls.com/2016/02/24/the-importance-of-college-voters-in-2016/