College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Army ROTC
- Women's & Gender Studies
- School of Communication
- Prelaw Advising
- Department of English
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Department of History
- Department of Political Science
- Center for Police Practice, Policy and Research
School celebrates student, faculty achievements
During the annual awards ceremony, the School of Communication (SOC) honored students and faculty on April 13 in the Bonnie Auditorium.
The ceremony was the official end to Communication Week, a week dedicated to the field of communication. During the week, local professionals, alumni and faculty of the SOC spoke and worked with students at the event.
The SOC has partnered with the Institut des Strategies et Techniques de Communication, located in northeast France, for a student exchange program. In fall 2018, Gabrielle Dickerson, Bennett Greene and Tala Rhodes will represent the SOC, while Alexis Smith and Jazmin Maten will represent the SOC in spring 2019.
Two degrees are conferred by the SOC: a communication degree and a media studies degree. Awards for students in each degree program were presented at the awards ceremony.
Read more here: April 2018