College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Army ROTC
- Women's & Gender Studies
- School of Communication
- Prelaw Advising
- Department of English
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Department of History
- Department of Political Science
- Department Name
Dr. Turner to embark on seventh summer study abroad trip to England
By Monica Levitan
Associate Professor Dr. Matthew Turner is in the early stages of recruiting students to join him on another exciting Maymester study abroad trip to London.
Some of the cities Dr. Turner and students will visit besides London include Oxford, Canterbury and Reykjavik.
Turner said this would be the seventh time that he will act as the lead professor for the study abroad trip to London. He has been involved with the Radford University Study Abroad program for the past eleven years, going to additional countries like New Zealand and Australia.
There will be five courses offered for students to take while overseas: “Media & Society”, “Intercultural & International Communication”, “Independent Study”, “Internship” and “Graduate Directed Study”. All of the classes will be taught at the American Institute for Foreign Study, which is across the street from the University of London.
Students will be able to visit museums, art galleries, the Harry Potter Studio Tour, and hear guest lectures from TV and Radio broadcasters on British media.