College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Army ROTC
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Prelaw Advising
- Department of Political Science
- School of Communication
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Women's & Gender Studies
- Center for Police Practice, Policy and Research
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Department of History
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Department of English
- SMART Lab
Alumni and Friends
The School of Communication at Radford University has more than 2,000 alumni globally.
The School is proud of the accomplishments of its graduates, and the graduates of the former departments of communication and media studies.
You can also help communication and media studies students and the School by donating to any number of funds through the Advancement Office. When making a gift to RU please designate one of these funds that directly benefit the School of Communication and our students: School of Communication Fund, School of Communication Scholarship Fund, Dr. Michael Cronin Scholarship, Dr. Mary B. Gallagher Memorial Scholarship, Deborah L. Brown Endowment in Communications Fund (designated to support speakers).
We are always looking for guest speakers in all our classes, if you would be interested in speaking to a class in your field of interest or career please contact the Director of our School at email@example.com, or e-mail one of our professors who teaches in your field.
Please click on this link: Faculty Bios