College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Army ROTC
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Prelaw Advising
- Department of Political Science
- School of Communication
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Women's & Gender Studies
- Center for Police Practice, Policy and Research
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Department of History
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Department of English
Alumni and Friends
The School of Communication at Radford University has more than 2,000 alumni globally.
The School is proud of the accomplishments of its graduates, and the graduates of the former departments of communication and media studies.
Twice a year the School of Communication publishes SOC Talk, its electronic newsletter for alumni and friends, to help you stay connected with current students, faculty, activities, changes that are taking place on campus, and each other.
The School hosts Communication Week every other year during the first week of April. It is a great opportunity for our current students to learn from you, our alumni, about what is happening in the fields they’re studying to enter. If you’re willing to serve on a panel, or interested in being considered as a keynote speaker, please let us know by emailing the school at email@example.com.
You can also help communication and media studies students and the School by donating to any number of funds through the Advancement Office. When making a gift to RU please designate one of these funds that directly benefit the School of Communication and our students: School of Communication Fund, School of Communication Scholarship Fund, Dr. Michael Cronin Scholarship, Dr. Mary B. Gallagher Memorial Scholarship, Deborah L. Brown Endowment in Communications Fund (designated to support speakers).