College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
School of Communication Equipment Office
The School of Communication operates an Equipment Check-Out in the new CHBS Building, Room 1004. A student wishing to checkout audio/visual equipment from the School of Communication (hereafter “School”) must be a major in the School or actively enrolled in a School class that requires use of the equipment. The equipment room is staffed by work study students who can check out media equipment, give brief tutorials on the equipment and monitor the studios and editing rooms on the first floor of the CHBS Building.
The office is open Monday through Thursday from 7:30am-9:00pm and on Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm. Phone: 540-831-6035
Reservations for equipment can be made in advance by calling 540-831-6035 or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more detailed equipment training or for troubleshooting, contact Jeremy Jennings. Jeremy is a graduate of the School of Communication, and is the IT and Equipment Liason for the new CHBS Building. Jeremy's office is Room 1011 of the CHBS Building.