College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
About the School
Students in the School of Communication: 593
Students in the Graduate Program: 22
Faculty and Staff: 22
Current Alumni: 2,078
The College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences building opened its doors in 2016. The School offices are on the 2nd floor, and the studios, editing labs, etc. are on the 1st floor, Main Street side of the building.
The world of communication is exciting and ever-changing. Here at Radford University’s School of Communication, we’re part of that fast-paced change. Our outstanding faculty brings the latest real world practices into the classroom along with current research and theoretical learning. The result is a rigorous academic program that prepares students for a career in the expanding and diverse communication field.
The school offers five undergraduate concentrations and a graduate degree in Strategic Communication.
The School's faculty are outstanding teachers, scholars and media professionals. The School's facilities include digital, radio, and television studios and an up-to-date Macintosh computer laboratory.