College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
We love hearing from our alumni and friends and there are so many ways to stay in touch! Check out these great university-wide alumni resources!
As a result of our desire to provide continued connections and support between current students and alumni, the College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences is implementing a CHBS Connect! program. This will be an opportunity for alumni to mentor current students. All we are asking for is a commitment of time and knowledge!
Your time could be spent in a short phone call to an undergraduate student answering questions about career choices, or perhaps you would like to offer internship opportunities in your business or help find internships with colleagues in your area of expertise. You may even consider allowing an undergraduate to shadow you at work. The extent of your commitment is up to you. To make a difference in the lives of fellow Highlanders, all you have to do is fill out our CHBS Connect! Mentor application!
With your help, our students will:
- Develop a professional network
- Gain first-hand insights from a professional
- Develop leadership skills
- Build confidence
- Receive support through different stages of their academic careers
- Learn about career opportunities