College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
The College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences Advising Center is now apart of the Academic Success Center. The ASC is located on the 3rd and 4th floors of Young Hall; we are open from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. We look forward to supporting you throughout your journey at Radford University!
The ASC faculty and staff strives to empower students to thrive through a variety of quality academic support services intended to maximize your personal and academic goals and to empower you to persist, achieve, and succeed. At the ASC, we provide students with a welcoming environment to:
- work with academic advisors
- engage and connect with peers
- meet with faculty and graduate student mentors and coaches
- gather together for educational and social programming
Through meaningful interactions with faculty, staff, and peer advisors, mentors, and coaches, and connections to faculty, staff, peers, and resources throughout our campus community, you will be provided with every opportunity to determine and follow your pathway to success.