College of Education and Human Development
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Non-Degree Teacher Preparation
If you have a bachelor’s degree and wish to pursue teaching licensure without an additional degree, you may follow these steps:
2. Submit transcripts for all college-level coursework to the Office of Field Experience and Licensure and request a transcript review for the licensure endorsement area you wish to pursue.
3. After receiving your transcript review and recommended path to completion, begin taking courses required to meet licensure requirements.
4. Complete all requirements for admission to the Teacher Education Program, including entry tests.
5. Apply to the Teacher Education Program according to the recommended path to completion in your transcript review.
Licensure Program Areas Offered at Radford University for Undergraduate—level Non-Degree-Seeking Students
*Elementary Education (Grades preK – 6)
Middle School Education – English, Math, Science, or Social Sciences (Grades 6 – 8)
Secondary Education – English, Math, Science, or Social Sciences (Grades 6 – 12)
* Art Education (Grades preK – 12)
* Music Education (Grades preK – 12)
* Physical and Health Education (Grades preK – 12)
Spanish Education (Grades K – 12)
* Indicates programs in which students may begin field placement in either fall or spring semester, depending on when coursework and TEP entry requirements are complete.