College of Education and Human Development
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
In addition to being tapped as one of this year’s Colleges of Distinction by the national guide for college-bound students, Radford University was also cited as one of the best public schools in Virginia. It received accolades for its undergraduate programs in business, education and nursing and for its student support services for career development and military personnel.
Gabi Richards has a passion for the outdoor environment, and it shows. From getting her feet wet in research by walking local streams in search of microscopic bugs to traveling to North America’s northernmost city to collect core ice samples in minus-20 degrees Fahrenheit temperatures, Richards has made the most of her brief time at Radford.
Brian Kitts will be among the first cohort of 20 students to graduate from Radford University with a doctorate of education degree.
Radford University has been named a College of Distinction for 2022-2023 for its commitment to empowering students’ success through engagement, innovation and support as they follow their educational paths. Radford’s academic programs in business, education and nursing were also singled out for individual recognition, along with student support services for career development and military support.