College of Education and Human Development
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
Students looking for employment opportunities in PK-12 education packed into the Peters Hall for the Spring Education Career Fair.
Dozens of middle and high school students presented projects to expert judges in the Virginia District III National History Day held in Heth Hall.
The Schoolhouse living-learning community is a new home in Moffett Hall for aspiring teachers at Radford University opening fall 2018.
Children’s author and illustrator Cece Bell will speak at Radford University's Bonnie Auditorium at 6:30 p.m., April 11. She will speak about the writing and history of her award-winning graphic novel “El Deafo.”
Radford University hosted more than 500 in-service and pre-service teachers for the Virginia Council for Teachers of Mathematics (VCTM) annual conference on March 9-10.
School children ages 5-11 are invited to spend Saturday mornings in February running, jumping and playing in the Peters Hall gymnasium at Radford University.