College of Education and Human Development
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
Guided by Editor-in-Chief Agida Manizade, the “Virginia Mathematics Teacher” has been awarded the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM) 2018 Publication Award for Outstanding Journal.
Six students in Radford University’s College of Education and Human Development teacher preparation program have each been awarded $5,000 scholarships from the Hattie M. Strong Foundation.
Students looking for employment opportunities in PK-12 education packed into the Peters Hall for the Spring Education Career Fair.
Dozens of middle and high school students presented projects to expert judges in the Virginia District III National History Day held in Heth Hall.
The Schoolhouse living-learning community is a new home in Moffett Hall for aspiring teachers at Radford University opening fall 2018.
Children’s author and illustrator Cece Bell will speak at Radford University's Bonnie Auditorium at 6:30 p.m., April 11. She will speak about the writing and history of her award-winning graphic novel “El Deafo.”