College of Education and Human Development
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Early Childhood/Early Childhood Special Education
Graduate student Casey Weston explains why she chose Radford University.
GRADUATES ARE QUALIFIED FOR A VARIETY OF CAREERS.
- Graduate in four years with a Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies and the Birth to 5, Children with Disabilities license
- Provide developmental services or service coordination for children birth to three or teach children in an early childhood special education class, Head Start or a child care program.
Obtain endorsement in early childhood special education licensure (birth through age 5) with your bachelor's degree.
Progress sheets for Early Childhood/Early Childhood Special Education Teacher Preparation Program can be found on the College's Center for Academic Advising and Student Support page. Select the academic year and then choose Early Childhood/Early Childhood Special Education program.
MEET THE PROFESSORS
Dr. Sharon Gilbert
Contact for Early Childhood/Early Childhood Special Education
Early Intervention Specialist
I love feeling like I make a difference in my students' lives and helping them to make a difference in their students' lives.
Dr. Boyoung Park
Head Start and Child Care Specialist
Office: Peters Hall C161
Problem solving is a life time skill that you must develop.