College of Education and Human Development
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Our mission in College of Education and Human Development (CEHD) Assessment is to strengthen our commitment to providing a high quality academic environment that attracts, challenges, retains and graduates outstanding student scholars and professionals at the undergraduate and graduate levels by ensuring that our programs exemplify adherence to standards of national, state and specialized professional organizations.
We strive to:
- Assist faculty with assessment plans and program accreditation.
- Collect data and distribute reports to our faculty to influence program improvement.
- Coordinate the submission of reports required annually of CEHD.
- Conduct research on educator evaluations to inform and improve our teacher and other educator training programs.
CAEP Accountability Measures
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP) has developed four accountability measures for Educator Preparation Providers (EPP), which are used to provide information to the public on program outcome and program impact.
These measures can be found HERE, or by clicking the matching heading from the menu on the left side of this page.
The EPP reports the number of Initial Program Completers who met all licensure requirements through Title II and the VDOE Biennial Report.
Title II Reports