College of Education and Human Development
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
To enrich the physical, social and emotional well-being of campus and community members through annual programming which includes outdoor adventures through teams course activities, inclusive programming, summer camps, and other adventure-based programs.
Academic Based Program
RU ABLE has served over 50,000 clients, implemented summer camps for local teens, established inclusive programming, and conducted specialized training programs. RCPT students serve as the primary leaders facilitating a wide variety of campus and community groups. Students have the opportunity to work their way through the in-house certification process to obtain Student Lead Facilitator Status. These are paid positions where the student supervises other students and overseas programs. Student Lead Facilitators are also hired as full-time summer staff to run a variety of outdoor programs that include: challenge course programming, caving, rock climbing, canoeing, rafting, and fishing trips. RU ABLE continues to grow as program opportunities expand.