College of Education and Human Development
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Approved internship sites exist for each of the concentrations. The links below will lead the student to an alphabetized list of agencies within their concentration. These sites have hired an RCPT intern as some point. Some sites are relatively new and others have historically hosted interns form more than 20 years. One of the most challenging aspects of maintaining this list is keeping it up to date. Students will quickly learn when contacting sites that the designated contact person may no longer be with the agency. While searching, the student must take the initiative and visit the current website, track down the appropriate contact, and make a professional introduction. The person you contact may not be aware of the RCPT internship program.
Lists of Approved Internship Sites by Concentration:
- Conditional Sites (PDF) * These potential sites require the student to gain permission from the RCPT department chair or RCPT 413 instructor before accepting an internship.