College of Education and Human Development
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Recreation, Parks and Tourism
Mission: To support the evolving field of recreation, parks, and tourism by assisting future professionals in developing technical competence with professional characteristics, and dispositions.
Vision: We strive to be the preeminent center for outdoor recreation and leadership, tourism and special events, and recreation therapy education in the Mid-Atlantic region.
Values: C.A.R.I.E.: Collaboration: We succeed together, Accountability: We do the right thing, Respect: We value diversity and inclusion, Innovation: We cultivate growth, Excellence: We strive to make a difference.