College of Education and Human Development
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
CEHD News from University Relations
Radford University School of Teacher Education and Leadership alumna Laura Nunley has been named Washington County Public Schools Elementary School Teacher of the Year for 2018.
The human heart has always fascinated Laura Newsome. “So, I keep studying it,” said the Health and Human Performance Associate Professor, who transitioned from a career as a cardiopulmonary therapist to teaching exercise physiology at Radford University.
Faculty, student researchers developing course to teach athletic trainers about sudden cardiac death »
Two Radford University faculty members and a group of undergraduate student researchers are creating a professional development online course designed to further educate athletics trainers about sudden cardiac death.