College of Education and Human Development
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
CEHD News from University Relations
More than 250 Radford University graduate students were hooded in a special ceremony inside of the Dedmon Center on May 4 surrounded by their family, friends, professors and mentors.
A group of faculty and student researchers worked with athletes at the National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament in Louisville, testing players for concussions and collecting valuable data.
Six students in Radford University’s College of Education and Human Development teacher preparation program have each been awarded $5,000 scholarships from the Hattie M. Strong Foundation.
Media highlights student opportunities and professors' expertise.
Students looking for employment opportunities in PK-12 education packed into the Peters Hall for the Spring Education Career Fair.