College of Education and Human Development
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
CEHD News from University Relations
Radford University School of Teacher Education and Leadership (STEL) Professor Jennifer Jones Powell was among a group of literacy professionals who worked with the International Literacy Association to update its standards.
Guided by Editor-in-Chief Agida Manizade, the “Virginia Mathematics Teacher” has been awarded the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM) 2018 Publication Award for Outstanding Journal.
Between committee meetings May 3, Radford University Board of Visitors members had a chance to talk one-on-one with students about research projects they have been involved with throughout the academic year.
More than 250 Radford University graduate students were hooded in a special ceremony inside of the Dedmon Center on May 4 surrounded by their family, friends, professors and mentors.
A group of faculty and student researchers worked with athletes at the National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament in Louisville, testing players for concussions and collecting valuable data.