College of Education and Human Development
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
CEHD News from University Relations
One of the newest additions to Radford University’s living-learning communities this year is Schoolhouse, a living space on the third floor of Moffett Hall that connects and inspires prospective teachers from all disciplines and grade levels.
Being a student teacher requires long hours and dedication. It means making detailed lesson plans, working closely with host schools and meeting students and their parents. It also means cutting short summer break and returning to the Radford campus three weeks before fall semester classes begin.
Radford University welcomed the new freshmen class on Aug. 23 when move-in began on a perfect Thursday morning.
Tamara Wallace of the College of Education and Human Development is one of 13 deans to be selected as a Deans for Impact fellow in the 2018 Impact Academy cohort.
Radford University faculty, staff and students have been featured in various media outlets this summer.