College of Education and Human Development
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
CEHD News from University Relations
Radford University welcomed the new freshmen class on Aug. 23 when move-in began on a perfect Thursday morning.
Tamara Wallace of the College of Education and Human Development is one of 13 deans to be selected as a Deans for Impact fellow in the 2018 Impact Academy cohort.
Radford University faculty, staff and students have been featured in various media outlets this summer.
Radford University’s College of Education and Human Development is hosting its third annual Global Education Conference. The one-day event is scheduled for 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Aug. 18, at the university’s Cook Hall.
After receiving his bachelor’s degree in social science and his teaching license in 2012, Radford University alumnus Andrew Frazier took one last big adventure before starting his career. He packed his bags and began a five-and-a-half month journey on the Appalachian Trail.