College of Education and Human Development
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
CEHD News from University Relations
Radford University officially opened its new home for student entrepreneurship Thursday, Sept. 26, with a ribbon-cutting ceremony at Kyle Hall.
Earn a master’s degree in school counseling from Radford University at the Southwest Virginia Higher Education Center »
Radford University will offer a master’s degree program in school counseling at the Southwest Virginia Higher Education Center in Abingdon with the beginning of the spring semester in January 2020.
Fall semester 2019 classes began at Radford University on Aug. 26.
Radford University is ranked No. 18 on Study.com’s 2019 list of the 50 Best Colleges for Education Majors.
‘Radford does an absolutely great job preparing teachers,’ says Virginia Superintendent for Public Instruction »
Virginia Superintendent for Public Instruction Dr. James Lane and National Teacher of the Year Rodney Robinson visited Radford University on May 7 to speak with and answer questions from students who are preparing for careers in education.