College of Education and Human Development
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
CEHD News from University Relations
Radford University is ranked No. 18 on Study.com’s 2019 list of the 50 Best Colleges for Education Majors.
‘Radford does an absolutely great job preparing teachers,’ says Virginia Superintendent for Public Instruction »
Virginia Superintendent for Public Instruction Dr. James Lane and National Teacher of the Year Rodney Robinson visited Radford University on May 7 to speak with and answer questions from students who are preparing for careers in education.
In public radio interview, Radford University faculty member speaks about supporting individuals with autism »
Leslie Daniel, Ph.D., a professor of special education in Radford University’s School of Teacher Education and Leadership, will speak on the With Good Reason public radio program in June about supporting individuals with autism.
Radford University’s Nutrition and Dietetics program had a 100% acceptance rate for spring 2019 graduates who applied to prestigious internships around the United States.
Highlander pride was on full display during Radford University’s Spring 2019 Commencement Weekend.