College of Education and Human Development
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
Retired Radford University faculty member Jerry Beasley, a ninth-degree black belt in karate and member of the Black Belt Magazine Hall of Fame, recently spoke to the With Good Reason radio program about his more than four decades of teaching self defense and a variety of martial arts at the university and the Asian martial arts minor he helped institute.
For the first time in three years, Waldron College of Health and Human Services students and faculty gathered in person to present research and share ideas at the Interprofessional Symposium and Expo. The seventh annual daylong celebration of original research from the college presented an opportunity for those involved to share research via poster and podium presentations well as roundtable exercises.
Perfect! Radford University’s Nutrition and Dietetics program achieves 100 percent internship acceptance rate – again »
For the fourth consecutive year, 100% of seniors in Radford University’s Nutrition and Dietetics program applying to accredited dietetic internships have been accepted and placed in prestigious programs throughout the United States.