College of Education and Human Development
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
Radford University’s Nutrition and Dietetics program had a 100% acceptance rate for spring 2019 graduates who applied to prestigious internships around the United States.
Between student teaching and coaching cross country and track at her high school alma mater, Amanda Wade has a hectic schedule. That's putting it lightly.
Radford University Health and Human Performance Instructor Andrea Bender and junior Valerie Poole represented the university at the National Athletic Trainers’ Association iLEAD 2019 national conference in Irving, Texas in January.
The State Council of Higher Education for Virginia has approved Radford University to transition its sport administration concentration into a sport management major.
The human heart has always fascinated Laura Newsome. “So, I keep studying it,” said the Health and Human Performance Associate Professor, who transitioned from a career as a cardiopulmonary therapist to teaching exercise physiology at Radford University.