College of Education and Human Development
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Dr. JP Barfield
Dr. Barfield has almost 15 years teaching experience in health and human performance. He currently teaches kinesiology and exercise science at Radford University and is a member of the American College of Sports Medicine.
Dr. Barfield conducts research on disability sport and adapted physical activity as well as serves as an international sport classifier for power wheelchair soccer. He has been a research associate at Lakeshore Foundation (Paralympic Training Facility) the past seven years and enjoys an active lifestyle that includes CrossFit and functional training.