College of Education and Human Development
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Dr. Kevin Ayers
Dr. Ayers received his doctorate from Florida State University in athletic administration, a master of education from The Citadel, and undergraduate degree in economics from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Ayers did his doctoral dissertation on The Economic Impact of the Florida State University football program on the Tallahassee M.S.A.
Ayers has published in scholarly articles in the areas of economic impact, pedagogy, sport marketing, youth and collegiate sport. He is a member of NASSM, CSRI, The Drake Group and VAHPERD. Ayers' expertise and interests include financial aspects of sport, sport marketing and youth and college sports. He is married to Peggy Ayers and has two children: Madison Ayers, 17, and Taylor Ayers, 14.