College of Education and Human Development
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Mr. Doug Wohlstein
Doug Wohlstein received his MS in Educational Leadership from Nova Southeastern University and his BA in Physical Education K-12 from the University of Central Florida. Wohlstein is currently The Director of the Faculty and Staff Wellness Center and teacher’s courses in Health, PE, supervises the pre-professional internship, and functional fitness classes for Radford for the Faculty and Staff.
Before coming to Radford University Mr. Wohlstein was a Visiting Professor at Georgia Southern University, Teaching Coaching Education, Physical Education, Health Education, and Strength and Conditioning Classes.
After finishing college Wohlstein started teaching Physical Education K-12 in the public school system, he taught for 16 years in both Central and North Florida. While teaching in the public schools he was also coached volleyball, soccer, baseball, and softball.
He currently resides in Radford with his wife Melissa and his Daughter Alex (12).