College of Education and Human Development
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Health and Human Performance Minors
Students may earn a minor in Exercise, Sport, and Health Education (ESHE) by completing 15-18 semester hours. Students should consult with a department advisor for assistance. ESHE majors cannot minor in one of the areas below.
All required ESHE and HLTH prefix courses that are offered for either 3 or 4 hours credit at the 300 and 400 course levels require a minimum overall GPA of 2.5 excluding 3 hour activity-based courses.