College of Education and Human Development
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Building physically active and healthy lifestyles, one person at a time
Through strong academic programs, community & school outreach and applied research to practice, the department of Health and Human Performance (HHP) at Radford University strives to lead in the promotion of healthy lifestyles.
News & Events
A group of faculty and student researchers worked with athletes at the National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament in Louisville, testing players for concussions and collecting valuable data.
Abby Jones is devoting many hours over the next two months researching and learning about athletes who suffer concussions while playing in wheelchair basketball leagues.
School children ages 5-11 are invited to spend Saturday mornings in February running, jumping and playing in the Peters Hall gymnasium at Radford University.