College of Education and Human Development
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Building Physically Active and Healthy Lifestyles, One Person at a Time
Through strong academic programs, community and school outreach and applied research to practice, the department of Health and Human Performance at Radford University strives to lead in the promotion of healthy lifestyles.
News & Events
How do dancer majors get through exhausting days of rehearsals and training? Nutrition majors have some answers.
Radford University senior Rachel Dixon has been honored with the Frances A. Mays Outstanding Student Award from the Virginia Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance.
The School of Teacher Education and Leadership hosted students from Roanoke’s William Byrd Middle as part of the College in Six initiative, which gives sixth graders an opportunity to visit colleges to learn more about the higher education experience.