College of Education and Human Development
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Transforming students to be exceptional professionals in their chosen field and agents of change in their community.
The mission of the Department of Health and Human Performance is to prepare our students, through student-centered activities, to be entry-level professionals skilled in evidence-based practice and lifelong learning. We aim to equip students with specific skills to serve as mature and responsible individuals, ethical practitioners, and impactful leaders who embrace diversity in their communities of practice.
News & Events
Radford University Health and Human Performance Instructor Andrea Bender and junior Valerie Poole represented the university at the National Athletic Trainers’ Association iLEAD 2019 national conference in Irving, Texas in January.
The State Council of Higher Education for Virginia has approved Radford University to transition its sport administration concentration into a sport management major.
The human heart has always fascinated Laura Newsome. “So, I keep studying it,” said the Health and Human Performance Associate Professor, who transitioned from a career as a cardiopulmonary therapist to teaching exercise physiology at Radford University.