College of Education and Human Development
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Farm at Selu
The Farm at Selu Conservancy features a farmhouse typical of the 1930s time period. It also features original and restored outbuildings used by a farm family of that era.
The Appalachian Studies program interprets farm and home life for students, public and private schools in the region, and community residents.
Traditional folkways, folk architecture, and oral history of the region are all part of the offerings at The Farm at Selu, a component of Radford University Foundation's 375-acre cultural and environmental preserve on the Little River.
For more information on the Farm at Selu, contact Ricky Cox at the Appalachian Regional & Rural Studies Center at 831-6153.